I'm getting so original in my titles lately... :) Today it was sunny and warm...spring weather...for the first time in a very long time. The sun hasn't shone much at all this winter :( So today we went and played frisbee golf...It was a nice course through the woods and turned out to be pretty fun!
Today at church, I came back from getting Samuel from his class and Phil was putting on a magic trick for the girls in his 5th grade class.. and the kids were riveted... :)
This afternoon Ellie practiced her piano, with the cat sitting next to her, while we got lunch ready...
Yesterday we helped Wayne and Lindsay celebrate Sophie's 2 year old birthday party. I was a little anxious how "our kids" and "their kids" would get along...but it ended up going really well! It was a cowboy theme, which was fun :)
So, there you go! Latest pics :)



Looks like a fun time - cowboys and cowgirls! Cute of Ellie and the cat, and it seems like all were getting along really well. Loved the pics, Cathy!
ReplyDelete